Vision Quest is for everyone
However we define who we are – this is a chance to move forward. To address questions and issues, whether in our personal lives, our situations, our work or organisations. For others, it’s about trying to figure out what the questions and issues actually are in the first place!
Engaging in Vision Quest helps remove the fog, and reveal the issues – Clarity.
People who choose to Vision Quest are as many and varied as their reasons and intentions. Many don’t have a concrete reason they can yet identify – They simply know they need to do this.
- My get up and go has got up and gone!
- I want to matter. I want to make a difference.
- I stopped believing in myself.
- I want to be me. But I don’t know who I am anymore.
- I want to dream again.
- We need our management team to find a vision again – we’ve lost the plot.
- I need to get my head round stuff going on at work.
- I don’t have a job, and I don’t know who I am any more.
- I’ve left the army. I feel like I’m lost. I can’t see who I am anymore.
- Help! There’s someone else inside me! I’m pregnant and need to get my head round this.
- I’ve lost the safety of my career; I’m going down. How do I reply to “So, what do you do?”
- I’ve got great qualifications! But where the hell am I going?
- I’m leaving university and have no clue who I am or what to do with my life.
- I’m not ready for the scrap heap! I’m retired, but my life isn’t over. What’s the next chapter?
- I split up from my partner.
- I’ve lost someone dear to me. I’ve lost part of myself.
- I need to mark a special event that has happened to me.
- I need to decide what to do about something.
- I need to find my self-respect and confidence again.
- It’s time for me to leave something behind, and move on.
- I’m a Buddhist and I want to confirm my vows to myself.
- My life is boring.
- What is my purpose? What am I doing with my life? What CAN I do with my life?
- I NEED to make a change but I’m scared.
- I’m at a crossroads – Which way should I go? I have difficult decisions to make.
- Life has been beaten out of me. Life has squeezed me dry.
- I’m afraid of the future.
- I need to take control of my own life.
- I hate my life. I’m on a treadmill and it’s killing me.
- I want a new start. I want to start all over again.
Here, Robin explains more…